In order to apply this targeting, you must have created a segment with at least one dataset included
Note: The Geography Settings can only be changed in Proximity segments
- Navigate to the group you wish to apply targeting to
- Click on the ‘Geography Settings’ icon
- You can set your desired Geography Targeting in two ways:
- Writing the name of the cities, states and postcodes you want to target.
2. Importing a CSV file containing postcodes exclusively (no names of cities nor states). The AMP will let you know if there were invalid postcodes in your file.
Once you have the settings you need just click the ‘Geography Settings’ icon again. The settings are automatically saved for the group and adjust the reach forecast.