Adding a Adsquare segment to your Adelphic campaign
Once your Adsquare segment has been saved and shared with Adelphic, it takes 1-2 days for a segment to show up in the platform. Take a look at how to add it to a campaign in your Adelphic seat:
Step 1. Go to the Forecasting section on the left-hand bar and select a 'New Mobile Campaign'
Step 2. Scroll down to the '1st and 3rd party data' tab
Step 3. Select '1st party and Custom Segments'
Step 4. All your Adsquare segments can be found in the new window
Step 5. Once you have added your Adsquare segment to the campaign, a forecast of your campaign delivery will appear
Step 6. The forecast takes into account the Adsquare segment as well as any other that you have chosen that will impact delivery
Campaign Setup in Adelphic: settings reducing reach
If you have applied one of the following settings in your campaign, it may further reduce the delivery of your Adsquare segment.
- Additional Targeting: avoid adding additional targeting from other sources that are also available in Adelphic
- Frequency Cap: a daily cap on impressions per user will reduce volume
- Whitelisting/Blacklisting: filtering in or out certain users can reduce the number of available supply
- Creative Format: abnormal formats vs. standard formats
- Private deals: this can reduce the number of bids
- Geo-filter and Time settings: avoid adding these in Adelphic if you already have one in the segment
If you notice your campaign is not delivering any impressions, check the set-up of these above.