Device Targeting Type
Mobile App and Tablet targeting
- In-App targeting only
- For Audience Targeting campaigns – adsquare needs the mobile Advertising ID in the bid-request
- For Proximity Targeting – adsquare needs the lat/lon coordinates in the bid-request
Do not use other data targeting that is not from a adsquare segment, this is not necessarily compatible with adsquare datasets or may reduce the reach heavily.
- For Proximity Targeting, add a day time filter that is relevant to your segment.
- E.g. store opening hours for place visits, evenings and nights for household data.
- If you already have a time-filter in the adsquare segment, do not add one in the DSP too to avoid double filtering and reducing reach.
- Don't add a country Geographical Location in the DSP if there is already one in the adsquare segment.
- Adding additional geographical filters will reduce reach through double filtering.
- Make sure the Brand Safety is compatible with in-app inventory. Check with your DSP account manager if you are unsure, as many Brand Safety categories are not enabled for in-app inventory and may block delivery.
- Add one ad group per adsquare dataset in order to determine the best performing segment.
- Once you know the best delivering segment, push as much budget against it.
Frequency & Pacing
- A low frequency cap will reduce the number of bid opportunities
- We recommend removing pacing, especially for Proximity Targeting, in order to increase reach