A. Setting-up Footfall Measurement in mediasmart
Below are the steps you need to take to begin measuring in-store visits in real-time:
- Upload your list of areas, or geolist, to mediasmart.
- Select the uploaded list in the targeting field "Conversion Geolist"
- In your campaign's general section, select adsquare's Footfall Measurement as a tracking tool
- Add all other elements (creatives, targeting, etc.) and finish setting up your campaign
- Receive store visits information through the analytics dashboard in real-time
B. Reporting in mediasmart
In order to access the reports available through the real-time measurement, this can be done within the Campaign Dashboard or the Analytics Dashboard in case of more granularity.
For further information on Reporting on mediasmart, click here.